Using the map
Use this map to find information on getting into further study or employment after school.
Understanding the different post-school learning pathways is important to:
- Teachers, careers advisors or parents guiding young people from schooling into career or study choices.
- Learners and students trying to understand what opportunities are available to them for further study or entry into the world of work, either in employment or in entrepreneurship.
With so many options to choose from, things might get confusing.
BRIDGE is here to help make that decision easier.
Work Integrated and Occupational Programmes
Technical and Vocational Education
Informal Skills Acquisition
For each learning pathway you will be able to find the following information:
- a description of the pathway, including its values and benefits
- training institutions with links to their websites
- types of qualifications and programmes available and their entry requirements
- costs, sources of funding, and bursaries and scholarships.
For further information, or to join BRIDGE’s post-school access Community of Practice, contact
Benter Okelo at firstname.lastname@example.org.