BRIDGE shares knowledge, working practice and resources within the education community in the interests of improving teaching and learning. Our online community is one way in which we do this.
The online community is your space for connecting with a network of people across education sectors. Here are some of the ways you can interact:
- initiate conversations on hot topics
- respond to any updates or resources put out by BRIDGE
- share your own resources with others in the interests of spreading good practice
- join special interest groups, or start your own
- keep up to date and react to the work of BRIDGE’s Communities of Practice
- create blogs and start wikis.
Click here for a visual guide
Join our online community