We know that
- Education has a pivotal role in achieving the NDP’s goal of eliminating poverty, reducing inequality and creating employable people.
- Education moves people out of poverty and inequality to grow and sustain development and democracy.
- Education does not prepare many young people to be productive citizens.
- Regarding this deep-dive:
- The insights provided here are not new but the perspectives on root causes and levers for change are.
- The primary focus is on government school systems.
- Inclusion and technology in education are complex systems in their own right so we focus rather on collaboration.